Participation to the installation of power cable worldwide
On Behalf of his client. Aventa is looking a Vessel HSE officer :
· Provide professional support to ensure that all activities carried out on-board of the vessel are conducted in strict accordance with Prysmian Powerlink HSE Standards, applicable local legislation, International Standards (ISO14001 and ISO 45001) and Client HSE Requirements
· Provide specialist advise to Vessel and crew in general for interpretation and implementation of the applicable HSE Procedures.
· Ensure effective implementation of HSE Procedures onboard the vessel.
· Support the Vessel / Operations in the HSE Risk Assessment and Job Safety Analysis
· Assist Vessel / Operations in the Risk Management process (i.e. implementation of Risk Control Measures)
· Support Vessel Familiarization and provide Project Specific HSE Inductions
· Deliver HSE awareness program to all workforce
· Perform vessel inspections reporting to Chief Mate
· Take part in Accident / Incident investigation
· Ensure the correct reporting of Vessel HSE data and monitoring of corrective actions (HSE KPIs, Safety Observation Cards Register, etc.)
- At least 5 years of experience in operating vessels
- Knowledge of Maritime Laws and regulations Management System (ISM, ISPS, MLC2006) mandatory requirements and all the Rules and regulations applicable to the area of remit (MARPOL, STCW, SOLAS).
- Knowledge of local HSE legislation and main important international standards on HSE management system (e.g. ISO 14001 ISO 45001).
- STCW’95 Training / BOSIET / GWO
- English & Italian fluent, written and spoken
- Libretto Marittimo
rotations : 2 months offshore x 2 months onshore.
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: long term
- Location: Offshore
- Country: Italy
- Seniority level: Senior Engineer
- Field of activity: Offshore Renewable Energy