- Responsible of all technical / operations aspects related to the vessel package (project vessel schedule, logistics, engineering and method document review, follow-up constructions installation aids, etc…).
- Strong knowledge on deepwater operation, J-Lay, flexible and umbilical laying operations.
- Oversee the subcontractor engineering processes as needed.
- Prepare the materials and services requisitions (technical specifications, SoW, MTO, TBE, etc) related to the vessel package.
- Participate and provide recommendations during the Risk Assessment ;
- Coordinate the mobilization of the resources on board vessel and oversee personel requirements.
- Manage vessels operations (mobilization demobilization, offshore works) and various subcontractors during offshore installation campaigns.
- Lead the vessel activities along the preparation and execution phases.
- Have extensicve experience of and offshore installations and offshore operations
- SAP system experience (highly appreciated).
- Ability to manage/ Interface with project discipline engineers / ASSET department as and when required.
- Fluent in English
- BOSIET + CA EBS
- MEDICAL FITNESS CERTIFICATE
- SEAMAN BOOK
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: 12 months (extendable) - Long term opportunity
- Location: Paris Area + On site mission
- Country: France
- Contract type: Permanent or Contractor
- Seniority level: Junior Engineer, Senior Engineer
- Field of activity: Offshore / subsea oil &gas