All FPSOs (Kaombo, Vitoria, Gimboa)
- Ensure efficient and cost- effective management of warehouse, coordinating the request, reception, storage, reservation and distribution of consumable materials and spare parts
- Ensure compliance with quality and safety standards in work site activities and with corporate procedures and standards Tasks will include but is not limited to:
- Overview Stock Management System use on project, provide guidance for Material Codification, and material management procedures.
- Overview Projects Management of request of materials for stores or project assuring the correct procedure for authorisation
- Promote and effect continuous development, improvement and management of the warehouses to maximize and achieve the timely, efficient and effective operation and provision of services in accordance with corporate procedures
- Propose improvement to the procedures for Leaner workflows
- Perform periodic and slow moving analysis in collaboration with corporate department
- Support establishment of Material Request / Procurement Follow-up Status. Improve flow of information on various projetcs.
- Support establishment of AMOS WO Material Required status / Forecast. Improve flow of information on various projetcs actors (onshore/offshore).
- Support establishment of Spare parts Kits in AMOS Job Plans
- Participate to innovations / new tools evaluations.
Language : Fluent in English, French is a must.
Experience : Oil & Gas industry background, 10 years experience Warehouse coordination.
Software : MS office, AMOS tools mandatory
Onshore Work: Medical fitness certificate
Location : Paris area + On-Site Mission
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: 3 months (renewable) - long term Assignement
- Location: Paris (Saint Quentin en Yvelines) + On site mission
- Country: France
- Seniority level: Senior Engineer
- Field of activity: Offshore / subsea oil &gas