In order to meet the demands of the projects, and the constant increase in the workload of the current team, we are looking for a Materials and Welding Engineer (M/F) whose main mission will be to provide technical support to the members of the team, both in the study phase and in the construction/supervision phase.
To do this, you will be required to :
- Set up procedures for the various projects,
- Evaluate the specifications of the different clients,
- Analyse technical offers in order to select the best subcontractors,
- Follow up and provide technical support to subcontractors when needed, – Review subcontractors’ manufacturing procedures (welding book, NDT procedure, …),
- Resolve non-conformities,
- Provide technical support to projects on construction sites.
- Assist the teams on site during the qualification phases.
Welding engineer, IWE English required
Location : Paris area
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: 12 months (extendable) - Long term opportunity
- Location: Paris (Saint Quentin en Yvelines)
- Country: France
- Seniority level: Junior Engineer, Senior Engineer