You will contribute to the decarbonization of the economy working on the biggest offshore wind farm & interconnectors Worldwide (France, USA, Italy, UK, Germany and UAE)
You can find more details on our project session on our website.
We are actively looking to hire a Permit Support specialist for an HV cable from onshore to O&G platform project in the UAE area, Abu Dhabi office, with experience permit to work/offshore assigments:
- Act as a technical interface with the client for permits preparation;
- Review and understand HSE Plans and Procedures;
- Check if the offshore personnel certificates are in line with the requirments prior to the onboarding;
- Report to project manager outcome of analysis;
- Analyses and understands customer challenges;
- Track permit to work/mobilization/demob for approximately 300 people.
Full time position 5 days, 40 hours per week.
- Eligibility to work in the UAE is mandatory;
- ADNOC permit to work/HSE procedures knowledge is considered an important plus
- English is mandatory;
- Arab language is not mandatory, but considered a plus;
- Good word/excel processing skills
ConditionsThe position is based in UAE/Abu Dhabi, an office presence is required part time on a regular basis (2 or 3 days per week); other days may be worked remotely.
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: 6 to 7 month - extendable
- Location: Abu Dhabi
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Contract type: Contractor
- Seniority level: Junior Engineer, Senior Engineer, Lead Engineer
- Field of activity: Offshore / subsea oil &gas