· Extensive experience of preparation of ITTs, design and follow up of offshore transportation, installation and decommissioning projects
· Expert knowledge of T&I and decommissioning of fixed platforms, sea lines, risers and subsea structures
Desirable Skills and Experience:
· Demonstrable time served working experience in an engineering environment dealing with feasibility and conceptual studies, basic and FEED designs, preparation of manuals and operations at sea such as load out, transportation, installation and decommissioning of fixed offshore and subsea structures.
· Strong Experience of providing Technical support in field operations, load out, transportation, installation and decommissioning of fixed offshore and subsea structures.
· Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills with other disciplines such as naval, structural, installation and commissioning departments.
· Strong working knowledge of technologies and equipment used for loading, transportation, installation and decommissioning of subsea and marine structures.
· Working knowledge of the following software: Project, AUTOCAD
The ideal candidate will be degree qualified preferably in Naval, Structural or Mechanical Engineering, Chartered status or PhD would be advantageous.
Residential in Basingtoke, UK
Missions to Milan, Italy on regular basis
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: 12 months (extendable)
- Location: Basingstoke, UK
- Country: United Kingdom
- Seniority level: Senior Engineer
- Field of activity: Offshore / subsea oil &gas