Role DefinitionWe are looking for a Senior Installation Engineer M/F for a job based in UK (Inside IR35). The list of the task is the following :
- Extensive experience with preparation of ITTs and design and follow-up of offshore transportation and installation projects
- Expert in T&I of fixed platforms, sealines, risers and subsea structures. Autonomous in executing any kind of check with the software used by the client
- Demonstrable work experience in engineering companies or in the engineering area of Installation Contractors, dealing with feasibility and conceptual studies, basic and FEED design, manuals preparations and operations at sea, in respect of load out, transportation and installation of fixed offshore and subsea structures.
- Work experience in technical support in field operations for Load out, Transportation and Installation of fixed, subsea and/or floating offshore structures.
- Excellent interface ability with other disciplines such as naval, structural, installation & commissioning departments;
- High knowledge in technologies, vehicles and equipment used for loading, transporting and installing subsea and offshore structures.
- Experience in technical assistance in loading, transporting and installing gained on executed projects.
- Degree or relevant experience
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: 12 months
- Location: Basingstoke
- Country: United Kingdom
- Contract type: Contractor
- Seniority level: Senior Engineer
- Field of activity: Offshore / subsea oil &gas