On behalf of our Client, a major O&G Operator, we are looking for a XT and SPS Specialist (long term Contract).
· Experience in the technical design of the Subsea xmas Tree, Tubing Hangers and Running Tools and other associated equipment from preliminary engineering through detailed design.
· Experience with Design and Safety Reviews, HAZOP, HAZID’s, Risk Assessment.
· Experience in dealing with Contractors and Vendors equipment and documentation deliverables.
· Experience in being able to interface with 3rd party QA/QC.
· Experience in being able to support Projects onshore and offshore testing/installation activities – FAT, SIT and pre-commissioning, installation and commissioning.
· Ability to develop subsea tree related philosophies and Project specific documents and drawings.
· Working knowledge of subsea valves, actuators, stepping actuated chokes, hydraulic circuits, P & ID’s, sensors, ROV panels and interfaces, non-destructive examination.
· Familiar with Subsea architecture, controls interfaces, drilling and completion
· interfaces and component assembly/testing and quality assurance/control interfaces.
· Familiarity with API 6A and 17D and ISO 13628-4 Subsea Standards and supporting practices/codes
· Minimum BS Degree in Mechanical Engineering or other related engineering discipline.
· Demonstrable experience with subsea trees, completion equipment from preliminary engineering through detailed design, project experience strongly preferred
· Collaborate effectively with other disciplines due to multidisciplinary approach to Projects.
· Able to handle highly complex and diverse assignments while applying a high level of independent judgment.
· Strong communication, coordination.
· Task prioritisation interpersonal skills and excellent engineering judgement
Base office : Basingstoke, UK
Remote working up to 12 days / month
Right to live and work in the UK mandatory
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: 12 months extendable (long term assignment)
- Location: Basingstoke, UK
- Country: United Kingdom
- Seniority level: Senior Engineer
- Field of activity: Offshore / subsea oil &gas