Kaombo, Gimboa, Vitoria, Baleine,… And Maintenance contracts
Tasks will include but is not limited to:
- Monitor the FPSOs & General Integrity, including corrosion.
- Propose corrosion management plan priorities and improvement.
- Follow, advise and Support FPSOs and GMCs for corrosion issue management.
- Liaise with internal and external specialists as necessary (Welding / NDT / corrosion).
- Follow Safety Critical Elements management with maintenance and HSE departments.
- Review priorities and SCE Management.
- Monitor and Support Downgraded Situations resolution and closure.
- Analyze and review the Management of Change requests in conjunction with the HSE Dept.
- Language : Fluent in English, Portuguese is a plus.
- Experience : Oil & Gas industry backgroud, experience in process design / field engineering / operations / commissioning is a plus
- Software : MS office tools mandatory.
- Good communication skills, proactive.
- Onshore & Offshore missions: Medical fitness certificate / BOSIET / Yellow fever / Seaman book.
Location : Paris area + On site
- Duration: 12 months (extendable) - Long term opportunity
- Location: Paris (Saint Quentin en Yvelines) + On site mission
- Country: France
- Contract type: Permanent or Contractor, Permanent or Contractor
- Seniority level: Junior Engineer, Senior Engineer
- Field of activity: Offshore / subsea oil &gas