Fécamp wind farm is a 500MW offshore wind farm being developed off the coast of Fécamp in France.
The wind farm will generate sufficient electricity to fulfil the demands of 770,000 people in Seine-Maritime. It will also offset two million tonnes of carbon dioxide.
EDF Renewables and Enbridge own 35% each through Éolien Maritime France, while wpd offshore owns the remaining 30% interest.
In charge of preparation and supervision of the inter array cables terminations and testing activities.
The cable electrical engineer will secure compliance of the works with technical Employer’s requirements, follow the progress and support inter array cable package management in regards with HSE, costs, quality & schedule matters.
2 offshore rotations of 2 weeks should have to be performed.
Preparation of Tests & Terminations works :
- T&T contractor competence assessment: ensure review of selected jointers skills and experience
- T&T training sessions : secure proper training of workers to the specific techniques to be used on the project
- Review of mock up procedures, attend the tests ,validate the conclusion and secure integration of mock up outcomes within works procedures
- Contribute to risk assessment process
Follow up of T&T works :
- Daily reporting of offshore operations progress: obtain from the Contractor a daily reporting of offshore operations to a level of details allowing monitoring performance against agreed baseline
- Escalate technical queries to experts in charge within the package
- Follow-up of contractor logistics: ensure the Contractor is mobilized on time and all equipment and consumables are always available for the operations.
- Human resources: ensure a sufficient number of teams is lined up for the operations to comply with the baseline schedule.
- Organize Client’s rep reps rotation and secure their training
- Manage interface topics linked to T&T scope
Training and background :
- Electrical engineer
- 5 to 10 years
- Strong knowledge of MV/HV electrical equipment
- Successfull experience in cables terminations and testing works
- Experience in site works supervision
Location : Paris La Défense
Availability : Immediate
Duration : 6 months renewable
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: 6 months (extendable) - Long-Term Assignment
- Location: Paris Area
- Country: France
- Seniority level: Senior Engineer