The service requested concerns the provision of a Civil Engineer service specialising in the calculation of complex pre-stressed concrete structures.
- Desired training: Graduate of an engineering school (ENPC, ESTP, CHEC);
- Extensive experience in the calculation and design of complex prestressed concrete structures;
- Mastery of Finite Element calculations applicable to the calculation of complex prestressed concrete structures;
- Experienced in the calculation of structures under earthquake (spectral method and time domain).
- Languages: English (essential); Italian (desirable).
Location : Paris area (remote work for the moment)
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: 3 months (renewable)
- Location: Paris (Saint Quentin en Yvelines) / Remote for now
- Country: France
- Seniority level: Junior Engineer, Senior Engineer