Painting and coating engeering works on Bids / FEEDs and projects in excecution:
- preparation of technical specifications / requisitions and evaluation of Vendors technical offers for linepipe & custom coatings (anti-corrosion and wet insulation coatings), structure painting, etc.
- follow-up of Vendors ; documentation review and validation (ITP, procedures, MDS …) + attendance to PQT / PPT + assistance during production as needed
- Skills on polymer materials.
- Over 10 years experience in subsea coatings & painting (linepipe coatings & custom coatings, structure painting).
- Good engineering skills and proficient in documentation preparation (technical specifications, requisitions, procedures, ITPs …) and in attendance to qualification testing phases at Vendor / Subcontractor premises.
- NACE Coating Inspector Level 2 or 3 certification. Alternatively, FROSIO Inspector Level III accepted.
- English (fluent)
Location : Paris area
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: 6 months (extendable)
- Location: Paris (Saint Quentin en Yvelines)
- Country: French Polynesia
- Seniority level: Senior Engineer
- Field of activity: Offshore / subsea oil &gas