The role will liaise with:
- Packages managers
- Other budget owners
Activity 1: Follow the overall financial and cost operations of several Packages
- Collect and prepare the necessary information for the cost forecast and budget exercise, on part of the project scope.
- Calculation of project Estimate at Completion.
- Provide support to the Budget Owners / Package Managers in managing: Cost, Budget, Variations and Claims
- Critical review of budget assumptions and identification of budget risks and optimizations.
- Create, consolidate and update the Project financial profile
- Forecast and reporting: monthly.
- Support to Budget Owners / Package Managers: weekly or biweekly progress meetings
- Budget: exceptionally, depending on project activities
- Updated payment schedules
- Monthly cash and cost forecast
- Deviations from cost baseline and variations analysis
- Above items in the project reporting deliverables for Finance team
Activity 2: Support on Purchase to Pay process activities
- Support Package Managers / Budget Owners in preparing internal purchase requests and invoice receptions.
- Follow payment applications from the Contractors together with the Budget Owners / Package or Contract Managers
- Participate in contractual execution management and administration
- Daily Basis
- Approved and archived purchase and variation requests
- Invoice receptions ready for submission
Activity 3: Support on Cost monitoring activities
- Support on cost monitoring tools and processes, including developing the WBS
- Daily basis
- P2P Templates, payment schedule templates, commitments database, etc.
Participation to Meetings & Workshops
In order to ensure a continuous communication between the Client and the Service Provider, a series of meetings will be organised by Client throughout the duration of the Contract. Attendance and participation to these meetings will be key to ensure communication and alignment between the parties.
Among the recurrent meetings organised by Client, the Service Provider may be requested to attend to monthly coordination meetings. These meetings will aim at:
- Measuring performance of the Contract execution,
- Reviewing upcoming needs for additional activities and termination of on -going activities as the case may be,
- Holding discussions on challenges, difficulties, lessons learnt.
From time to time, the coordination meetings could be face -to-face meetings held in the Client’s offices in Paris-La Défense. However, if jointly agreed, those meetings will normally be held through conference call or teleconference call.
- The agenda of coordination meetings is at this stage preliminary and will be fine -tuned all along contract execution,
- The frequency of these meetings may vary (increased, decreased or even suspended) during periods when exchanges do not seem to be necessary.
Adhoc Meetings & Workshops
In addition, various ad -hoc meetings or workshops will also take place. If Client judges it relevant, the Service Provider will be requested to attend to these ad -hoc meetings.
Location : Paris area (3 days every 2 weeks)
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: 12 months (renewable) - Long term opportunity
- Location: Paris Area
- Country: France
- Contract type: Permanent or Contractor
- Seniority level: Junior Engineer
- Field of activity: Offshore Renewable Energy