Offshore Wind – Fecamp
Electrical Commissioning Supervisor
- In charge of the Site follow-up of activities for Windfarm foundation projects performed by SubCo personnel.
- In charge of the witnessing and validation of manufacturing completion activity performed by SubCo personnel
- In charge of the timely and safe execution and recording of Commissioning and testing activities.
- Based in the fabrication yard located in Le Havre up to completion site execution.
- Then will supervise the Commissioning Offshore period.
- Missions can be performed over the period in Germany, and Danemark.
- Language : Fluent in English and French.
- Experience : Commissioning in industry mandatory / offshore plant is a plus / E&I background is a must
- Software : MS office tools mandatory / MCS knowledge is a plus
- Electrical Habilitation mandatory (B2 minimum). Bosiet and GWO is a must.
Localisation : Saipem SA + Site LE HAVRE and OFFSHORE
- Start date: 2022-01-01T00:00:00+00:00
- Duration: 6 months (extendable)
- Location: Paris (Saint Quentin en Yvelines) + On site mission + Offshore
- Country: France
- Seniority level: Supervisor
- Field of activity: Offshore Renewable Energy