GIS developer / GIS engineer with python, JSON scripting capabilities and opened to participate to different digital market technology test (application, software) in relation with data management and data workflow.
The candidate shall NOT BE web developper (full stack) nor software engineer. The candidate will be technically tested on 3 knowledge range
- Handover on data management tools or programs working with ArcGIS or other python librairies.
- Interest for parallelization script optimization, unitary tests, quality, API, XML, JSON and data modelization.
- Working within existing working frame, GIS quality process, leaded by experienced python developers (WEB/DEV team).
- Experience with GITLAB and with ESRI SDK (if possible).Working in a strict and exigent department, with development roadmap, needs understanding report, script testing.
- Good capabilities of oral and writing expression in French and English for meeting and workshops purposes, with ability to make UML diagrams to present the work progress.
- Ability to work with Microsoft Office.
- English scripting, document writing and oral/written presentation in English.
- Microsoft Office.
- TOEIC level (>850).
- ArcGIS Pro / ArcGIS Enterprise practices.
- Development and scripting with arcpy, matplotib, pandas or other python 3,7 libraries.
- Knowledge about API and protocols, servers, web application, GITLAB, ESRI SDK, UML modelization.
Location : Paris area
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: 12 months (extendable) - Long term opportunity
- Location: Paris (Saint Quentin en Yvelines)
- Country: France
- Contract type: Permanent or Contractor, Permanent or Contractor
- Seniority level: Junior Engineer, Senior Engineer
- Field of activity: Offshore Renewable Energy