- GIS developer / GIS engineer with python scripting capabilities (and if possible with web publication capabilities). The candidate shall NOT BE web developper (full stack).
- The candidate will be technically tested on both general ArcGIS Pro/server knowledge but also by producing GIS python script tests.
- Development of data management tools under ArcGIS technologies, toolboxes with dedicated libraries. Interest for parallelization script optimization, unitary tests, quality, artificial intelligence, API, XML, JSON and data modellization.
- Interest for web publication activities under ArcGIS Server technologies.
- Working within existing working frame, GIS quality process, leaded by experienced python developpers (WEB/DEV team).
- Working in a strict and exigant department, with devlopment roadmap, needs understanding report, script testing, and with deadlines. Some python development could be part of digital projects managed by the Head of Department.
- English scripting, document writing and oral/written presentation in English. TOEIC level (>850).
- ArcGIS Pro / Server practices.
- GIS engineer grade demanded or GIS scripting work experiences.
- Development and scripting with arcpy, matplotib, pandas or other libraries.
- Script development with python between 3 and 7 as minimum.
- Knowledge about API and protocols, servers, web application, scripts good practices, data modelization.
- AGILE workflows, UML and MERISE.
- Data Management.
Location : Paris area
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: 12 months (extendable) - Permanent Contract Possible
- Location: Paris (Saint Quentin en Yvelines)
- Country: France
- Seniority level: Junior Engineer, Senior Engineer
- Field of activity: Offshore / subsea oil &gas