you will give us support for the engineering & construction of Offshore Wind farm worldwide.
Aventa is currently looking to hire a GIS specialist for his engineering office in Genova.
Under the guidance of a technical lead, you will be performing all GIS activies for offshore energy projects.
As a GIS Specialist you will play an important role in:
– Performing data management : collecting, validating, analysing, and distributing data to relevant stakeholders
– Performing 2D and 3D spatial analyses, for instance seabed survey data interpretation
– Mapping, visualising, and distributing data on different platforms – analogue and web
– Continuously working on digitising and developing workflows internally and in collaboration with stakeholders
– Collaborating with other specialists to develop wind farm projects – both internally and externally
– Maintaining a web-based ArcGIS solution to support knowledge sharing.
Master Degree in GIS/Remote Sensing Applied to Geosciences/Geomatic.
At least 3 years of experience as GIS Engineer or Data Manager with full ArcGIS skills (ArcGIS Desktop and ArcGIS Pro), with data management experiences and project management interest, working skills.
Geographical Information System with ArcGIS technologies,
Project management (roadmap, deliverables, contract, writing…),
FME, CAD integration,
ArcGIS / QGIS strong experience
- Start as soon as possible
- Location: Genova
- Country: Italy
- Seniority level: Junior Engineer, Senior Engineer, Project Engineer
- Field of activity: Offshore Renewable Energy