Manage all inspection activities required for an EPC or Maintenance and Inspection Engineering Contract (MIEC) project and ensure that the activities are implemented and performed in strict accordance with client scope of work, specifications , standard industry practice and in accordance with the country regulation, leading and inspection engineering team.
Define necessary studies and inspection methodologies to maximize the uptime availability of the safety equipment of the plant i.e. Static equipment (eg: Pressure vessel, Tank, Exchanger, etc), Pipe (Pipeline, Piping, etc.) , Safety device (Pressure Safety Valve, Thermal Safety Valve , bursting disc) , Corrosion monitoring (Electrical Resistance Probe , corrosion coupon etc.) and Cathodic protection systems.
- Good level in english
- Good knowledge in corrosion / material and in RBI study
- Must have worked already for Oil & Gas industry with 10 years experience.
Location: Paris area
Certification: BOSIET + MFC
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: 12 months (extendable)
- Location: Paris (Saint Quentin en Yvelines) + On site mission
- Country: France
- Seniority level: Senior Engineer