We are looking for a Installation Methods Senior Engineer (Contractor) to be part of our Department “Installation Methods Engineering” within the “Global Project Center”.
You will be responsible for the installation of subsea structures, mooring systems, risers systems, flexible flowlines and/or umbilicals. You will prepare the scope and then support the offshore crew during the operation. You will ensure the interface with the Client, suppliers, offshore crew and the design team.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• You manage a team of engineers and a package,
• You manage all external interfaces (clients, suppliers) and internal (other disciplines, installation, manufacturing, purchase),
• To prepare documents and preliminary studies related to tenders, FEEDs and projects developed by the Group,
• You will be autonomous and supervise the engineering activities related to the preparation and Offshore installation of the products,
• You plan, prepare and confirm the specific procedures (validation test on site, transportation and installation) and associated calculation notes (design lifting slings) defining priorities,
• You participate to vessel mobilization as well as installation phases on vessel in order to validate technical solutions by respecting the rules of the Group HSEQ,
• You ensure that your activities are conducted in compliance with the Project standards in terms of Quality, Cost & Time,
• You are the technical owner and ensure choice of contractors and supervise subcontracted studies,
• You validate concepts and manage changes accounting for HSEQ criteria,
• You validate developments and propose appropriate improvements, taking into account the groups HSEQ standards,
• You actively participate in the development and progression of our team,
• You actively participate in the consolidation of the expertise of the installation team,
• You offer innovative solutions that enable the reduction of costs.
You will be able to demonstrate knowledge, skills, experience and behaviours in the following areas:
• Graduated with a Master of Engineering and relevant work experience in the energy sector,
• Subsea Structures Installation and/or Flexible Flowlines/Umbilicals experience required,
• Mooring Installation and other relevant experience is desirable,
• You have experience of Offshore Operations,
• Your autonomy, capacity to coordinate and communicate are key assets to succeed at this position,
• You have experience leading teams,
• Your English is fluent.
• Majority of the work is carried out in the Home office site,
• Requirement for some international travel,
• Offshore/Off-site location during project execution phases as required.
- Start as soon as possible
- Location: Suresnes
- Country: France
- Contract type: Permanent or Contractor
- Seniority level: Senior Engineer
- Field of activity: Offshore / subsea oil &gas