Reporting to Head of Interfaces Department, inside Subsea Engineering organisation, you will participate to projects executions. You will be in constant interactions with project execution internal disciplines (engineering, logistics, fabrication, installation, contract management) and also with the Client and its other Contractors.
Your main missions will be:
- Identify, understand battery limits between Saipem and other Contractors scopes of work; identify critical subjects and put in place, in relation with Project Manager and Project Technical Manager, an action plan for their resolution; coordinate and monitor their resolution.
- Coordinate technical clarifications with Client and other Contractors;
- Coordinate the hand-over to Saipem of materials supplied by the Client and other Contractors.
- Engineer or equivalent
- Fluent English
- Organization, team spirit, human relationship
Location : Paris area + Offshore Trip
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: 12 months (extendable) - Long term opportunity
- Location: Paris (Saint Quentin en Yvelines) + On site mission
- Country: France
- Seniority level: Junior Engineer, Senior Engineer
- Field of activity: Offshore Renewable Energy