In the Operation and Maintenance department, provide support for all operations and production activities on FPSOs,
Maintenance contracts and bids.
In particular for activities such as:
- Perform Process calculations and simulations,
- Analyze and review the Management of Change requests at HQ level in conjunction with the Engineering and HSE Dept.
- Support Operations / process trouble shooting and Root causes analysis reviews,
- Liaise with vendors for clarification, assistance & services as necessary.
- Review operating and maintenance procedures,
- Support Engineering Reviews, Surveys,…
- Review Production Shortfall Analysis
- Prepare HQ Operations KPI performance dashboard on various O&M projects.
- Develop new KPI dashboards
Language : Fluent in English, Portuguese is a plus.
Experience : Oil & Gas industry backgroud, experience in process design / field engineering / operations / commissioning is a
Software : MS office tools mandatory.
Good communication skills, proactive.
Onshore & Offshore missions: Medical fitness certificate / BOSIET / Yellow fever / Seaman book.
- YEAR EXPERIENCE BETWEEN 2 AND 4 YEARS
Location : Paris area + Missions
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: 12 months (extendable) - Long term opportunity
- Location: Paris (Saint Quentin en Yvelines) + On site mission
- Country: France
- Seniority level: Junior Engineer
- Field of activity: Offshore / subsea oil &gas