Construction and installation of an export power cable for offshore wind farm in Courceulles
Aventa is looking on behalf of his client a client rep For Fécamp Project to follow the landfall activities
Basic activities have started already and we will soon get to critical operations for which we need a technical representative on site.
The representative will have to follow nearshore operations including excavation on barges. Special attention to worksite progress reporting and quality control is required.
We kindly ask for some CVs:
- French and English speaker
- Preferably Engineering background and previous experiences as Site Manager with a focus on quality supervision
- For the time being the Client Rep will work following working site time, Monday to Friday, 0800 to 1700
- Accommodation in the area of Calvados (France) with travel on site on daily basis in Bernières-sur-Mer
Resident 5 to 7 days/week in Fécamp
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: 2 / 3 months
- Location: Fécamp (France)
- Country: France
- Seniority level: Client Representative
- Field of activity: Offshore Renewable Energy