- In charge of the preparation of Commissioning Engineering for Windfarm projects.
- In charge of the validation of manufacturing completion activity performed by Sub-Contractor personnel
- In charge of the good and safe execution and recording of Commissioning
- Reporting to the commissioning Manager, is also defending Saipem interest in front of Company and Sub-Contractors.
- Based in the fabrication yard located in Danemark up to completion site execution.
- Then will supervise the Commissioning Offshore period.
- Missions can be performed over the period in France, in Le-Havre, and Danemark.
- Language : Fluent in English, French is a plus.
- Experience : Deep knowledge in E&I is a plus
- Revamp or offshore plant or Oil & Gas experience is a plus
- Windfarm or New Energies industry is a plus
- Software : MS office tools mandatory / MCS knowledge is a plus
- Valid BOSIET is a plus
Location : Paris area + On-Site
- Start date: 02 May 2022
- End date: 2023-02-28T00:00:00+00:00
- Duration: renewable - Long term opportunity
- Location: Paris (Saint Quentin en Yvelines) + On site mission
- Country: France
- Seniority level: Lead Engineer