- Coordinate with POM for what regards offshore / onshore interface (vessel, schedule, quay, equipment, resources…)
- Mobilization, demobilization load-out, preparation, and execution: o Engineering documentation gathering, review, provides improvement inputo Equipment preparation, Installations aids, structures, grillageo Resources planification (equipment and manpower), budget follow upo Schedule and budget (Forecast, control, as built)
- Quay utilization and crane utilization planification in coordination with POMs, PLOG and Fabrication Manager
- Refurbishment. Maintenance, preparation, and certification of IA (rigging, structures, buoys…)
- Subcontractor coordination: equipment gathering, preparation, testing mobilization
- Company and CPIs: Under POM authorities, in coordination with other stakeholder, coordinate CPI in view of their offshore deployment (hand over, storage and preservation, transfer an use, documentation familiarization)
- Coordinate with PLOG team, (communicate and checks Storage and preservation conditions, run inventory checks, support clarifications…)
- Local subcontractor network identification and development, Certification, fabrication, transportation, equipment, manpower, services. As deemed necessary, in combination with various stakeholder, identify subcontractor, develop SOW, support procurement, administrate subcontract
- Coordinate with the yard manager and the asset lead for equipment utilization and maintenance. In particular, support maintenance planification, equipment stoppage for maintenance taking in account operation and yard requirement.
- Perform maintenance plan modifications and upgrade as required (new equipment integration, organizational adjustment, lesson learnt, efficiency improvement)
- Lead maintenance plan quality insurance initiative by running, audit and checks on inventory, track records, certification…
- Support equipment utilization yearly forecast and as built tracking, assess part consumptions, adjust strategic stock requirements
- Support Asset Equipment Engineer in preparing maintenance yearly and quarterly forecast.
- Perform field engineering for maintenance extraordinary operations (for instance dismantling assembly of 400T crane, yearly lift test, define lay out for equipment elements, run lift plan for elements movement, define rigging, define, equipment and manpower).
- Support supply chain efficiency improvement: Identification and engagement of vendors, SOW preparation, offer review, contract placement and administration
Fluent in French & English
Location : Paris area + Offshore Trip
- Start date: 2022-03-01T00:00:00+00:00
- Duration: 12 months (extendable) - Long term opportunity
- Location: Paris (Saint Quentin en Yvelines) + On site mission
- Country: France
- Seniority level: Lead Engineer
- Field of activity: Onshore Oil&gas