We are recruiting for a Lead Umbilical Engineer to work for a global energy operator. You will work on a complex deep water offshore project. This is a Paris based position starting asap.
Your duties will be as below:
Implementation of HSE requirements related to the service
- Issuance of any procedures and execution plans within area of responsibility
- Supervision of Contractor’s umbilical engineering in accordance with contractual requirements, technical requirements, costs and planning.
- Review / validation of all umbilical engineering documents.
- Identification, implementation and management of all necessary specific engineering studies
- Participation to third-party review plan definition
- Definition and follow-up of qualification and test programs (test protocol, implementation of result)
- Monitoring of umbilical components procurement
- Assistance to Company Representatives at fabrication site and participation to the resolution of any related discipline problem occurring during the execution phase
- Interfaces with other Packages related to engineering and terminations integration
- Close out report and lessons learnt
• Coordination and reporting:
- Monitoring of umbilical engineering and procurement resources on the Project to Ensure Umbilical package progress reporting and risk reporting
- SURF Package umbilical documentation
- SURF Package umbilical procurement and manufacturing monitoring plan
- SURF Package Umbilical Package periodical reporting
- Final report
Advanced expertise in in Oil & Gas Industry with deep-water & complex environment,
- Expertise in umbilical engineering, manufacturing and installation,
- English is the main language of the service,
- Part of the service will require worldwide mobility
Office based position in Paris.
Depending on candidate's skills and experience, hybrid working mode could be acceptable.
International short missions will be required.
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: 12 months (extendable) - Long term opportunity
- Location: Paris Area
- Country: France
- Contract type: Permanent or Contractor
- Seniority level: Lead Engineer
- Field of activity: Offshore / subsea oil &gas