Project detailsLNG project
Within the Logistics Division and directly reporting to the project Logistics Manager, your main responsibilities are to:
- Ensure that logistics activities on projects under execution are carried out in compliance with the applicable laws and the Group’s Ethics and Compliance policy.
- Provide support to the administration of the agents’ contract: ensure that the Maritime Agents tracking process is in place, auditable from a cost tracking point of view, in line with company’s sub-contract administration procedure and anti-corruption policy
- Assisting the Logistics Manager into his tasks when they can be delegated
- Supporting the Operations Dept: support to mob/demob activities, equipment movements, …
- Dealing with shipping and freight forwarding activities
- Engineering or business school/business/logistics degree.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in subsea projects in subcontracting, or in operations, or in logistics and on-site experience within an operational team. Experience in · Engineering or business school/business/logistics degree.
- English Fluent
- Portuguese preferred but not essential
Position based in Paris and then rotations 6 weeks on/3 weeks off
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: 12 months minimum
- Location: Paris and then rotation (southeastern Africa)
- Country: France
- Contract type: Permanent or Contractor
- Seniority level: Junior Engineer, Senior Engineer, Supervisor, Superintendant
- Field of activity: Offshore / subsea oil &gas