Tasks will include but is not limited to:
- Act as Mechanical / Rotating Equipment Lead on Operation project. Review Mechanical / Rotating Equipment activities planning and ensure readiness of activities (preparation of spare parts, sub-contracting as necessary)
- Monitor the Mechanical / Rotating Equipment availability and identify / solve potential shortfalls.
- Follow, advise and Support operations in case of breakdown, ordinary and extraordinary maintenance / inspection, in order to guarantee the availability of the sites.
- Liaise with vendor for planned and unplanned assistance & services as necessary.
- Review Spare parts strategy and actual requirements for Mechanical / Rotating Equipment .
- Follow-up obsolescence issues with main vendors. Review spare parts proposals from vendors.
- Develop and maintain procedures compliant with project Scope of Work and specifications.
- Estimate work activities and maintain schedule compliance.
- Support resource scheduling and staffing.
- Compile data and prepare deliverables for consolidated Plan.
- Ensure appropriate progress and technical reporting of site operations.
- Analyze and review the Management of Change requests in conjunction with the HSE Dept. Act as Change Implementation responsible in particular for Mechanical / Rotating Equipment subjects, including Work-packs preparation and Engineering documentation updates.
- Language : Fluent in English, Portuguese is a plus.
- Experience : Oil & Gas industry backgroud, experience in process design / field engineering / operations / commissioning is a plus
- Software : MS office tools mandatory.
- Good communication skills, proactive.
- Onshore & Offshore missions: Medical fitness certificate / BOSIET / Yellow fever / Seaman book.
Location : Paris area
- Start date: 2021-06-01T00:00:00+00:00
- Duration: 1 year - LONG TERM ASSIGNMENT
- Location: Paris (Saint Quentin en Yvelines)
- Country: France
- Seniority level: Junior Engineer, Senior Engineer
- Project type: DEEP WATER O&G Floating unit (FPSO, FLNG etc)
- Field of activity: Offshore / subsea oil &gas
- Category: Operations & Maintenance ,Machinery & Mechanical