Fecamp offshore wind project in France.
You participate in the IAC installation campaign.
For a major marine EPC cable manufactirer, we are currently looking for an offhore Marine Coordinator, which will be based onboard vessels during the intallation campaign on a monthly rotation.
Main duties include:
– Summarize the schedule of activities foreseen for the platform/turbine works, coordinating the information exchanged with the site subcontractor
– Summarize the schedule of activities foreseen for the cable laying vessels involved in the project
– Match and check the two above plans
– Coordinate all the crew transfers on a daily basis
– Coordinate the movements of the accommodation vessel on a daily basis
BOSIET (or simiar) certificates are a MANDATORY requirement
Offshore (Vessel) assigment
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: 7 months (extendable)
- Location: Offshore France
- Country: France
- Seniority level: Superintendant
- Field of activity: Offshore Renewable Energy