Hydrodynamic, Stability & Mooring analysis
- Undertaking the design, from concept through FEED to detailed design of turret and spread-moored systems for offshore structures.
- Designing and analysing subsea and offshore structures for deep and shallow water project.
- Performing intact and damaged stability calculations for floating units.
- Perform hydrodynamic / mooring analyses for floating and fixed units for Renewable industries.
- Reviewing and checking of analyses performed by other members of the naval architecture team and ensuring that standard Company procedures are adhered to, in all stages of the design
- Writing and checking technical reports
- Moses (Floating Structural Analysis Application Software) knowledge
- Orcaflex Experience
Location : Paris area or Biarrtiz
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: Permanent Contract
- Location: Paris or Biarritz
- Country: France
- Seniority level: Senior Engineer