You will give us engineering & installation support for our offshore wind & hydrogen project development.
Aventa delivers specialist engineering and operational assistance to innovative marine energy projects, with a particular focus on fixed or floating offshore wind projects, floating structures and moorings, as well as on all aspects of submarine power cable systems, whether inter-array, export, interconnectors.
Aventa is currently looking for a senior Offshore Method Engineer for his engineering entity, to take part of the development of the company and its projects, in France, Europe, USA.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Management of offshore installation engineering for the projects
- Delivery of high quality documentation, installation procedures (RAMS), mainly related to offshore structures and subsea cables. Technical specification and selection of subcontracted equipment, vessels, services
- Coordination with other departments (design, project, etc) to ensure preparation of procedures
- Communications with the Client and competent Third Parties for document review, clarifications, in face to face or teleconference meetings,
- Provision of engineering support during operations with occasional periods offshore
- Contribute to improvement and reinforcement of the internal process in its discipline
- Promote high level QHSE and communication standards
- Keep at the forefront of the discipline (technology watch, industry standards, conferences)
- Participation to R&D projects
The job is mainly office based but will occasionaly include missions on offshore vessels or structures.
– Minimum 8 – 10 years
– Conclusive technical and preferably also managerial experience in the Energy / Offshore Construction sectors.
– Experience of offshore construction projects as method/coordinator or offshore equipment design, or Field Engineer.
- Management of a multidisciplinary & multicultural team.
- Technology watch
- Experience of offshore construction maritime projects.
- Experience of contract execution, monitoring and high-stakes contractual interfaces with clients and subcontractors.
- Experience of cable or umbilical is a strong point.
- Good knowledge of international standards covering offshore installation, cable and umbilical design, environmental conditions is a real plus.
Language skills :
- Spanish or Italian are a plus.
Location Bidart, Paris, Nantes, Fano or Genova
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: Permanent
- Location: Biarritz , Nantes, Paris, Fano, Genova Or Milan
- Country: France, Italy
- Contract type: Permanent
- Seniority level: Senior Engineer
- Field of activity: Offshore Renewable Energy