BALEINE & PAYARA
To support one of our clients in the energy sector, we are looking for an OFFSHORE PRE-COMMISSIONING ENGINEER (F/H). The Pre-Commissioning Engineer will work in a pre-commissioning team within the engineering department to support projects and tenders.
- Engineering degree in Marine-/Naval-/Offshore Technology /Civil/Mechanical or equivalent,
- Good competences in General Mechanics,
- General understanding of control systems and testing and monitoring requirements,
- Good understanding of code requirements for pre-commissioning activities,
- Previous experience in pre-commissioning may be a plus,
- The ability to work within time/budget constraints and inform team members where constraints will affect a project in terms of program or budget is essential,
- The ability to communicate well with other departments, clients and suppliers,
- Creative problem solving – able to suggest and develop new methods and ways of working.
- As you will be working in an international environment, a B2 level in English is required.
OPITO approved BOSIET + CA EBS,
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: 6 Months
- Location: Paris Area + On site mission
- Country: France
- Contract type: Contractor
- Seniority level: Junior Engineer, Senior Engineer
- Field of activity: Offshore Renewable Energy