Offshore Interconnector project between UK and Denmark
The HSEManager will be responsible for leading all HSE aspects at onshore and offshoresite (vessel), including safety management, environmental, industrial hygiene,occupational health and emergency management according to CDM Regulation and allrelevant national and international legislation.
The HSEManager will report directly to the Company HSE Manager and will give day today support from the Project HSE Manager.
The HSEManager will be responsible for:
· Monitoring and auditing HSEcompliance across onshore and offshore site
· Perform HSE Inspection onshore andoffshore
· Identifying hazards, carrying outrisk assessments, and ensuring subsequent corrective actions are implemented
· Investigate all accident/incident/nearmiss may occur on site and report to the relevant functional heads
· Collect weekly and monthly KPI information for month end reporting
· Carry out training of staff members,including toolbox talks.
The HSEManager job is based in the in the south-east of Scotland and the firstcampaign will last from March to December.
Thesuccessful candidate for HSE Manager role will provide evidence of thefollowing to be considered for the role:
· Proven in depth knowledge of HSElegislation and CDM Regulation
· Knowledge of implementation andapplication of ISO 14001/18001 or 45001
· Good grounding in the engineeringand/or construction industries
· Strong presentation track record tointernal and external audiences
· Effective communicator both orallyand in writing
· Ability to negotiate, persuade andinfluence stakeholders to gain buy in and support at all levels
· Ability to interpret, extract and analysescomplex data accurately in order to identifying issues and presenting potentialsolutions
· NEBOSH certificate / NVQ Level 4 inoccupational HSE or equivalent qualification.
· Minimum 3 years’ experience within asimilar role.
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: 1 year (extendable)
- Location: Sutton on sea
- Country: United Kingdom
- Seniority level: Project Engineer
- Field of activity: Offshore Renewable Energy