Offshore Cable installstion
• Responsible for Health and Safety on site in said project, reporting to the SHE Project Manager and Overall Project Manager.
• Be in charge of complying with and enforcing the Health and Safety Standards, both for own and subcontracted personnel.
• Carry out preventive recourse tasks and supervise works on site, reporting the progress of activities to the Project Manager.
• Provide preventive measures to solve the problems detected.
• Review, and sometimes prepare, together with the subcontractor/s SHE coordinator/s, the update of the Occupational Risk Prevention Plan, SHE Plan and Risk Assessments.
• Report incidents or anomalies that may arise in the course of the work.
• Report monthly statistics of health, safety & environment to the SHE Project Manager
• Review Spanish SHE legislation requirements and understand PRY and subcontractors’ obligations.
• Education: Senior Technician in PRL in possession of the 60h Occupational Risk Prevention Training title.
• Minimum experience of 5 years performing the function of preventive resource in works in the civil and/or electrical installation field.
• Previous experience in Horizontal Direct Drilling and/or offshore cable pull-in works (Preferred).
• Proven knowledge of Spanish SHE regulation for civil and cable installation works.
• Experience in dealing with subcontractors (Preferred).
• Proficiency use of MS Office applications.
• Effective communication skills.
• Self-dependent work behaviour and flexibility are essential.
• Business fluent in English & Spanish.
Resident in Lanzarote and Fuerteventura
- Start as soon as possible
- Location: Lazarote - Furteventura
- Country: Spain
- Seniority level: Project Engineer
- Field of activity: Offshore Renewable Energy