The activity of this service will focus on :
- Write technical specifications and provide support to our manufacturing yards and construction phase projects in an international context.
- You will be responsible for writing technical specifications and providing support to our manufacturing yards and construction projects in an international context.
You will be responsible for :
- Set up the specifications applied to the project,
- Evaluate specifications, and analyse quotations and offers
- Selecting subcontractors, applicators and checking application procedures.
- Pass on your expertise in the Inspection phases
- Provide support to construction sites, resolve non-conformities and accept the various phases of work
- Provide technical support to the Maintenance teams,
- Carry out anti-corrosion studies of installations
- Assist on site in the qualification phases
To carry out this service, the Contractor must have the skills described below:
- You have developed at least 5 years of expertise in the field of painting.
- You have mastered the standards and specifications of the client.
- The validation of the Nace III Certification or the ACQPA/Frosio Inspector qualification is a plus.
- Fluency in English is essential.
- Full international geographical mobility is imperative in the context of regular assignments.
Location : office in Paris + On site
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: long term Assignement
- Location: Paris (Saint Quentin en Yvelines) + On site mission
- Country: France
- Contract type: Permanent or Contractor
- Seniority level: Senior Engineer
- Field of activity: Offshore / subsea oil &gas