The pipeline installation analysis senior engineer is responsible for delivering fit for purpose rigid pipeline installation analysis to all projects and/or tenders supported by the Pipeline Group with specific focus on safe and cost effective installation operations.
She/He can be in charge of a team of installation analysis engineers, dealing with rigid pipeline installation analyses in project, FEED or tender.
She / He is responsible to the installation engineering analysis lead – Pipeline Group and/or Enginerring Package Lead for the efficient day-to-day management of the installation analysis team and provide regular operational reports on general project engineering activities, technical subject matters and resource management.
SPECIFIC KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACTIVITIES
• Perform in autonomy installation analysis of rigid pipeline in S-lay, J-lay and/or Reel-lay,
• Manage an installation analysis team to ensure succesful delivery of analysis activities on all projects supported by the pipeline group,
• Accountable for planning of her/his analysis scope and the one of her/his team,
• Give direct engineering guidance to PG analysis engineers on specific subject matters
• Responsible for ensuring that standard of engineering services provided complies with relevant company engineering standards with a clear focus on commerciality of engineering solutions
• Ensure installation analysis solution is fit for purpose while meeting client specifications
• Promote safety culture and initiatives to the installation engineering team throughout the onshore and offshore delivery phases
• Participates actively to engineers training and development,
• Participates actively to the Pipeline Group department know-how consolidation,
• Proposes innovative solutions allowing cost & risks reduction
KEY RELATIONSHIPS/ STAKEHOLDERS
• Client technical representative on project
• Project Engineering Managers
• PG package Leader
• PG Lead Analysis Engineer
• PG Lead and Senior Method Engineers
• Offshore Resources
• Familiar With Orcaflex – Mandatory
• Familiar with Python and VBA – not mandatory but good added value
• Familiar with Abaqus – not mandatory
Open to smart working, 7 days per month at least of presential at the office.
- Start as soon as possible
- Location: Suresnes
- Country: France
- Contract type: Permanent or Contractor
- Seniority level: Senior Engineer
- Field of activity: Offshore / subsea oil &gas