As a junior Project Engineer with 2-3 years of experience, you will be an essential member of the project team for the Inelfe project (submarine interconnection between Spain and France), working closely with the Project Manager and Site Manager to ensure the successful delivery of the project.
Your primary responsibilities will include
• Project Management: Supporting the Project Manager in all aspects of project management, including planning, scheduling, budgeting, and coordination of project activities
• Planning: Assisting in the development of project plans and schedules, identifying critical milestones and deadlines, and working with team members to ensure that all tasks are completed on time and within budget.
• Budget Management: Assisting in the management of project budgets, tracking expenses and ensuring that all expenditures are within budget constraints
• Technical Documentation: Preparing technical documentation such as project plans, specifications, drawings, and other project-related documents as required
• Cost Management: Assisting in the management of project costs, including the development of cost estimates, monitoring of actual costs, and reporting on project financial performance.
• Risk Management: Identifying and managing project risks, including the development of risk management plans, risk mitigation strategies, and contingency plans
• Communication: Maintaining effective communication with project stakeholders, including the Project Manager, Site Manager, project team members, contractors, and other stakeholders
• Quality Assurance: Ensuring that all project deliverables meet the required quality standards, including reviewing and approving project deliverables and conducting quality assurance audits as required
• Health and Safety: Assisting in the implementation of health and safety policies and procedures on the project site, including conducting safety inspections and ensuring that all personnel comply with safety requirements
• Team Management: Supporting the Project Manager in managing the project team, including assigning tasks, monitoring progress, providing feedback, and resolving conflicts as required
Overall, as a junior Project Engineer, your role will be to support the Project Manager and Site Manager in all aspects of project management, ensuring that the project is delivered on time, within budget, and to the required quality standards
– Experience : minimum 2 years
– Location : Bilbao
Location : Bilbao
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: Long term assignment
- Location: Bilbao
- Country: Spain
- Contract type: Contractor
- Seniority level: Junior Engineer
- Field of activity: Power Generation