· To establish with the proposal manager, the dedicated IT Project Plan,
· To evaluate ICT means necessary for the achievement of the Project according to the Group’s standards and client requests,
· In relation with Corporate ICT Services, estimate the cost of infrastructure, hardware and software exceeding basic configuration.
Award of a project
· To update the IT Project Plan in collaboration with the Project Manager,
· To confirm the ICT means defined during the proposal phase and to plan their mobilization,
During the project
· Support the Project Manager in the monitoring of the IM/IT direct and indirect costs during the project execution considering also the initial IM/IT cost estimate
· Monitor to overall IM/IT costs of the project
· Support the IM/IT Change Management process for project IT/IM solution/services
· Monitor that the required integrity, availability and privacy level of electronic information is respected; verifying also that the back−up of electronic information is in line with projects requirements
· Monitor the service levels for project IT solutions/services through the definition and analysis of KPI and starting the Remediation process in case the service level of project IT solutions/services is not sufficient.
· To coordinate delocalization steps in coordination with local IT team if any.
At project termination
· To coordinate the demobilization, the return of own ICT means (hardware, software, property transfer in case of Joint Venture…),
· To coordinate the project data filing.
Project information management (IM):
IM is defined as the framework that rationalizes and regulates all the Information exchange, from early project start-up phase to the handover. Information includes data, (Process design Data, Engineering design Data…) documents project deliverables and models (Process simulation, Engineering 3D model…).
· Ensure the identification, implementation and correct functioning of most appropriate Information Management (IM) and Information Technology (IT) solutions for business project needs, according to defined targets in terms of quality, costs, time schedules and service level
· Ensure the definition and implementation of the Project IM execution plan
· IT Focal point concerning project tools (Engineering tools, Construction tools,..), working in relation with different project functions and Corporate ICT Services
· IM manager on a project.
· Very good drafting skills required in French and English,
· Strong capacity for analysis and synthesis,
· Must be reactive and proactive to client and partner requests,
· A respectful and polite attitude and good presentation is required.
Note: Priority will be given to the above competences, even if technical skills are not completely covered. Due to the specific atypical job description, junior profile will be studying and are welcome.
· Data architecture and Data engineering
· Information Management technologies
· Business Intelligence Power BI
· Systems: Centralized, Distributed and Cloud infrastructures Design,
· Network and telecom: TCP/IP, ToIP and network equipment, LAN/WAN
· Collaborative: Microsoft collaborative tools, SharePoint, Teams
· Software: Office Suites and Office 365
· Engineering software used in EPC projects (Aveva and Hexagon for ex.) knowledge will be a plus.
Note: It is not required to be an expert in each of these areas. A general level of competence is required.
This position imperatively requires a good level in English, written and spoken
Mission: Although unlikely, the consultant may be required to carry out short-term missions abroad or on offshore sites. (Angola, Nigeria, Russia, Senegal, Mauritania…)
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: 6 months (extendable)
- Location: Paris (Saint Quentin en Yvelines)
- Country: France
- Seniority level: Junior Engineer, Senior Engineer
- Project type: DEEP WATER O&G Floating unit (FPSO, FLNG etc), SHALLOW WATER O&G platform
- Category: Geotechnical & Geophysical ,IT