Motivated for mission onshore and offshore with potential expatriation (Italy / Argentina).
- Ensure the vessels readiness for the offshore operations (including support and transport marine spread) in line with the project planning and project budget, contract requirements and Saipem standards, in liaison with the Operation Department and the VAM.
- Schedule achievements
- Perform optimization of Schedule of offshore optimization, Ensure cost and Schedule risk improvement of vessels schedules, increasing float and reducing risks of clashes and stand by. support the weekly issuance of the vessel KPI’s and performance during operations
- Critical interfaces with others Department
- Lead by example in promoting and applying the Company HSE policies and procedures within the project.
- Ensure that the HSE targets defined for project, are achieved.
- Ensure that the operations project activities are all covered by the proper risk assessment, and expose himself as a leader on the HSE subjects by participate actively in the risk assessment sessions and actively contribute to follow-up the closure of the actions resulting from the risk assessment prior the start of each offshore activities.
- Interface with client team with regards to all Operation matters
- support the project Manager for budget management and Variation Order Request build up
- 15 years experience in project/operation management for offshore projects.
- Excellent knowledge of pipelaying, offshore schedule and costs, HSE, quality, precommissioning, diving,subcontract and chartering, logistics.
- Fluent English, French is a plus
- BOSIET (OPITO) + CAEBS
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Seaman Book
- Paris area + MISSIONS (BOSIET - OPITO certified)
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: 12 mois
- Location: Paris Area + On site mission
- Country: France
- Contract type: Permanent or Contractor
- Seniority level: Senior Engineer, Lead Engineer, Project Manager
- Field of activity: Offshore / subsea oil &gas