Project detailsYou will participate to the german corridor (onshore interconnectors cable) project who will represent more than 1000 km to install accross germany in order to bring production from offshore wind field in the north of Germany to the south.
Aventa is actively looking to hire permanent staff Project Quality Manager on behalf of his client.
Team Overview and Job responsibilities
The Project Quality Manager’s main role is to plan and implement quality activities in regards to specific HV and / or Submarine projects, and coordinate and supervise Quality Assurance and Control activities, as required per the project complexity, the scope of work (including design, cables/accessories manufacturing, land and marine installation), specific company methods, contractual requirements and relevant standards and regulations.
Located in Wuppertal (Germany), Good level of German Knowledge is required
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Support the Project Manager in dealing with Clients with relation to Quality matters and relevant contractual requirements
· Coordinate the preparation of the Project Quality Plans, Quality Control Plans and Project Quality Procedures, guaranteeing the compliance with contractual requirements and relevant standards and regulations involving internal and external stakeholders (e.g. project teams, plants, suppliers, subcontractors)
· Collaborate with manufacturing plants in monitoring the product quality and the relationship with Customers.
· Assess the suitability of suppliers and subcontractors at tender and execution stage, to review their quality plans and quality activities, ensuring they work in compliance with the project’s quality requirements.
· Plan and perform quality training activities as required to meet the needs of the project.
· Plan and perform quality audits to project processes/activities, manufacturing plants, suppliers and subcontractors.
· Follow-up on client quality audits, non-conformities, complaints, etc. to ensure relevant problem solving
· Promote project improvements, lessons learned and best practice collection and implementation.
· Collaborate on the preparation of quality reporting for the project.
· Provide periodic project data analysis (e.g. project objectives, performance indicators, non-conformities, complaints, and lessons learned) and relating reporting
· Ensure contract review and project close out are performed as per contractual requirements
· Collaborate with the company Quality & HSE function for reporting, tendering purposes, and company quality management activities as needed.
· Solid Experience of Quality Management preferably within EPCI work environment, including manufacturing/production, land site activities and/or vessel operations.
· Engineering master’s degree desired, but an Engineering bachelor’s degree at a minimum
· Strong Knowledge of ISO 9000 series standards, with auditing experience preferred and lead auditor experience a plus.
· Knowledge of problem-solving techniques, IEC standards, PMI, risk management techniques, Lean Six Sigma knowledge/experience, with certification a plus
· Strong leadership and a team player
· People management/influencing and organizational skills. Analytical, problem solver.
· High PC literacy.
· Proficient in English, written and spoken.
Resident in Germnay (Wurzburg or Bayreuth) + SITE
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: long term
- Location: Wurzburg + SITE
- Country: Germany
- Seniority level: Junior Engineer, Senior Engineer
- Field of activity: Offshore Renewable Energy