The position will consist in :
- Installation analysis.
- Pipeline Design.
- Riser Design.
- Material selection and specifications.
- Installation procedure.
- Material Requisition.
- Design of risers systems.
- Numerical analyses through FEA software.
- Impact of VIV, VIM and VIR on a system FSHR.
- Use of Shear 7 for prediction of VIV.
- Impact of Wave Fatigue on SLWR.
- Mechanics and Hydrodynamics.
- Knowledge of riser design, OrcaFlex and Python is a plus but not mandator.
Location : Montigny-le-Bretonneux
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: 12 months (extendable) - Long term opportunity
- Location: Paris Area
- Country: France
- Contract type: Contractor
- Seniority level: Junior Engineer, Senior Engineer
- Field of activity: Offshore Renewable Energy