Please see below an update on the essential skills and experience required for the role of Flexible Pipe Specialist
- Past experience on Unbonded Flexible Pipes design, including mainly knowledge in the Cross-section design definition and relevant Global System Analysis (Orcaflex or similar tools);
- Good knowledge on the Unbonded Flexible Pipe Standards in the Oil & Gas Industry (API, DNV, etc);
- Follow up of Supplier Call for Tender & Selection (qualifications, clarifications, recommendations, etc.). Review and approval of FEED, Tender and Detailed Engineering documentation performed by Contractors.
- Ensure good technical progress of the activities related to the Scope of Flexible Pipe package of supply: Participate as required in events such as Bid Clarifications, Kick off meetings, Design Reviews, etc;
- Some relevant experience as a Company Representative is desired. Main focused on the follow up the activities related to Flexible Pipe Fabrication, Tests, Packing and Load out.
- Engineer with extensive experience as Flexible Pipe Specialist
Position based in Basingstoke, UK
Right to live and work in the UK mandatory
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: 12 months extendable (long term assignment)
- Location: Basingstoke, UK
- Country: United Kingdom
- Seniority level: Senior Engineer
- Field of activity: Offshore / subsea oil &gas