- Review and write technical specifications for projects in tender and execution.
- Provide support to our manufacturing teams and our projects in the construction phase, in an international context.
You will be required to :
- Evaluate specifications and select appropriate insulation systems (hot, cold, cryogenic…aqoustic)
- Set up procedures applied to the project
- Estimate the quantities required to complete the work
- Respond to requests for clarification from clients, subcontractors and vendors
- Participate in the selection of subcontractors, analyse quotations and offers
- Check inspection plans and application procedures
- Provide support to construction sites, resolve non-conformities
- Occasionally travel to site to carry out inspections/audits
- You have developed at least 5 years of expertise in the field of industrial insulation and are familiar with international standards and customer specifications.
- English is a must.
- Full international geographical mobility is imperative in the context of regular assignments.
Location : Paris area + On site
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: 12 months (extendable)
- Location: Paris (Saint Quentin en Yvelines) + On site mission
- Country: France
- Contract type: Permanent or Contractor
- Seniority level: Senior Engineer
- Field of activity: Offshore / subsea oil &gas