Installation of subsea power cable between Peloponnese and Creete
The HSE Manager will be responsible for leading all HSE aspects at onshore and offshore site (vessel), including safety management, environmental, industrial hygiene,occupational health and emergency management according to local regulations and all relevant national and international legislation.
The HSE Manager will report directly to the Company HSE Manager and will give day today support from the Project HSE Manager.
The HSE Manager will be responsible for:
· Monitoring and auditing HSE compliance across onshore and offshore site
· Perform HSE Inspection onshore and offshore
· Identifying hazards, carrying outrisk assessments, and ensuring subsequent corrective actions are implemented
· Investigate all accident/incident/nearmiss may occur on site and report to the relevant functional heads
· Collect weekly and monthly KPIinformation for month end reporting
· Carry out training of staff members, including toolbox talks.
Thesuccessful candidate for HSE Manager role will provide evidence of the following to be considered for the role:
· Proven in depth knowledge of HSE legislation and CDM Regulation
· Knowledge of implementation and application of ISO 14001/18001 or 45001
. Updated BOSIET & GWO
· Good grounding in the engineering and/or construction industries
· Strong presentation track record to internal and external audiences
· Effective communicator both orally and in writing
· Ability to negotiate, persuade and influence stakeholders to gain buy in and support at all levels
· Ability to interpret, extract and analyses complex data accurately in order to identifying issues and presenting potential solutions
· NEBOSH certificate / NVQ Level 4 inoccupational HSE or equivalent qualification
· Minimum 3 years’ experience within a similar role.
Fluent greek and english languages are mandatory requirments.
Onshore : On site/yard in Peloponnese and Creete
Offshore : Potential vessel inspection activities
- Start date: 01 October 2022
- Duration: Mid to long term assigment
- Location: Greece (Peloponnese and Creete)
- Country: Greece, Italy
- Seniority level: Project Engineer
- Field of activity: Offshore Renewable Energy