For one of our clients, we are actively looking for a Site HSE Manager for an italian offshore interconnector underwater cable project.
The Site HSE Manager, reporting directly to the Site Manager and functionally to the HSE Project Manager, has the following responsibilities:
– To ensure that all HSE activities at project level are carried on in accordance with French applicable laws and regulations, client requirements, company Environmental and Safety Standards, including suppliers/subcontractors
– To ensure HSE coordination and compliance with the company policy procedures and to coordinate with site team to implement all the actions required for a proper implementation of HSE culture and methodologies.
– To assist Projects team in dealing with subcontractors in all issues related to HSE.
– To ensure HSE coordination and compliance with the company policy procedures and to coordinate with local team to implement all the actions required for a proper implementation of HSE culture and methodologies.
– To ensure vessel operation are carried on complying with ISM Code rules, SOLAS and MARPOL.
– To assist in Risk Management process (i.e. HAZID) and Permit To Work system.
– To facilitate accidents/incidents investigation and to carry out analysis of accident / incident statistics, identifying trends and suggesting improvement plans at Project and company level.
– To conduct HSE audits, and organize inspections and walkthroughs. Those activities can be related to ISO 45001 and 14001 standards as well as French legal compliance.
– To develop and perform HSE training programs and to promote a safety behavioral culture within the organization and toward suppliers and subcontractors.
– To ensure, in accordance with the head quarter guidelines, the development, planning, implementation, updating, review and auditing of the Company HSE Management System
– To lead the planning, collection, management and analysis of HSE indicators.
– To ensure the proper waste management, including segregation, collection and reporting.
Minimum 5 years of HSE Management experience, within EPCI work environment, including Onshore and Offshore Construction and Installation activities and vessel operation
Previous experience in Horizontal Direct Drilling (Preferred).
Self-dependent work behaviour and flexibility are essential.
Business fluent in English
Knowledge of ISO 45001 and 14001
Proven knowledge of italian HSE regulation for civil/excavation works and with the International Maritime Organization ISM Code, Solas and Marpol.
Experience in dealing with subcontractors
Proficiency use of MS Office applications
Effective communication skills
- Sicilia - Termini Imerese, località Caracoli (PA)
- Sicilia - Porto Commerciale Augusta (SR)
- Campania: Battipaglia-Eboli (SA)
- Sardegna: Approdo Terra Mala (CA)
75% on site activities - 25% remote (from home)
DURATION: Approx. November 2023 – May 2025
REPORTING TO: Site Manager & Project HSE Manager
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: Long term assigment
- Location: Various sites in Italy
- Country: Italy
- Contract type: Contractor
- Seniority level: Lead Engineer, Project Engineer, Supervisor
- Field of activity: Offshore Renewable Energy