The Site HSE Manager, reporting directly to the Site Manager and functionally to the HSE Project Manager, has the following responsibilities:
– To ensure that all HSE activities at project level are carried on in accordance with german applicable laws and regulations, client requirements, company Environmental and Safety Standards, including suppliers/subcontractors
– To ensure HSE coordination and compliance with the company policy procedures and to coordinate with site team to implement all the actions required for a proper implementation of HSE culture and methodologies.
– To assist Projects team in dealing with subcontractors in all issues related to HSE.
– To ensure HSE coordination and compliance with the company policy procedures and to coordinate with local team to implement all the actions required for a proper implementation of HSE culture and methodologies.
– To ensure vessel operation are carried on complying with ISM Code rules, SOLAS and MARPOL.
– To assist in Risk Management process (i.e. HAZID) and Permit To Work system.
– To facilitate accidents/incidents investigation and to carry out analysis of accident / incident statistics, identifying trends and suggesting improvement plans at Project and company level.
– To conduct HSE audits, and organize inspections and walkthroughs. Those activities can be related to ISO 45001 and 14001 standards as well as French legal compliance.
– To develop and perform HSE training programs and to promote a safety behavioral culture within the organization and toward suppliers and subcontractors.
– To ensure, in accordance with the head quarter guidelines, the development, planning, implementation, updating, review and auditing of the Company HSE Management System
– To lead the planning, collection, management and analysis of HSE indicators.
– To ensure the proper waste management, including segregation, collection and reporting.
Proficient in German and English language
Required German HSE legislation knowledge for civil works onshore.
Minimum 5 years of HSE Management experience, within EPCI work environment, including Onshore and Offshore Construction and Installation activities and vessel operation
Previous experience in Horizontal Direct Drilling (Preferred).
Self-dependent work behaviour and flexibility are essential.
Business fluent in German AND English mandatory
Knowledge of ISO 45001 and 14001
Proven knowledge of german SHE regulation for civil/excavation works and with the International Maritime Organization ISM Code, Solas and Marpol.
Experience in dealing with subcontractors
Proficiency use of MS Office applications
Effective communication skills
• February /March 2024 start of engineering activities (documents) and onshore surveys till end of 2024
• All 2025 civil works of our subcontractor will start and we need full time site presence
• Site area: Wilhemshaven , Lower Saxony, Germany
REPORTING TO: Site Manager & Project HSE Manager
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: Long term assigment
- Location: Wilhemshaven
- Country: Germany
- Contract type: Contractor
- Seniority level: Lead Engineer, Project Engineer, Supervisor
- Field of activity: Offshore Renewable Energy