Support O&M department for all operations and maintenance activities coming from FPSOs, Maintenance contracts, modifications contracts and bids. In particular for following activities:
- Take in charge specific technical queries / support request from projects are answered in acceptable time and in compliance with quality standards through direct coordination and management of the technical support team and close coordination with the relevant head office functions.
- Support O&M Management in defining, monitoring and updating department activity and strategy.
- Ensure that units are operated safely and efficiently by providing adequate support in terms of documentation, Management Of Change, troubleshooting, Root Cause Analysis & Incident reports review / approval.
- Support O&M departement projects for various problematics requiring HQ support and coming from FPSO, Maintenance
- Contract and Modification contracts.
- Support to Maintain relevant certification at HQ level (ISO 9001, 14001, OSHAS 18001, ISM/ISPS, Document Of Compliance).
- Provide technical support to Business unit managers and project managers in terms of HSE, Project Control, Contract, Human Resources, Quality & Procurement.
- Provide Support to budgets set up and financial reviews.
- Ensure timely and costly efficient solutions are provided through direct coordination with the technical support team and close coordination with the relevant engineering product line central function
- Participate to O&M business development (support to bids, participate as O&M representative for Engineering Pre-Feed or Feed ).
- Provide direction and guidance to internal teams to achieve performance targets.
- Identify problems in operations process and resolve them in quickly and timely manner.
- Follow standard operating procedures for efficient business operations.
- Maintain clear and accurate operations documents/procedures for reference purposes.
- Language : Fluent in English, Portuguese is a plus.
- Experience : Oil & Gas industry backgroud, experience in process design / field engineering / operations / commissioning is a plus
- Software : MS office tools mandatory.
- Good communication skills, proactive.
- Onshore & Offshore missions: Medical fitness certificate / BOSIET / Yellow fever / Seaman book.
Location : Paris area + On-site mission
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: 6 months (extendable) - Long-Term Assignment
- Location: Paris (Saint Quentin en Yvelines) + On site mission
- Country: France
- Contract type: Permanent or Contractor
- Seniority level: Technical Manager
- Field of activity: Offshore / subsea oil &gas