- Provide technical support for the selection of third party installation vessels
- Review project SOW with regards to chartering of third party construction vessel
- Prepare the materials and services requisitions (technical specifications, SoW, MTO, TBE, etc) when required.
- Participate and provide recommendations during the Risk Assessment ;
- Ensure that the construction personnel is adequate versus project needs and mobilize in due time
- Provide support during vessel inspections and vessel mobilization if required by project.
- Deep knowledge of offshore operations (MSV, DSV, jack ups)
- SAP system experience (highly appreciated).
- Ability to manage/ Interface with project discipline engineers and ability to handle chartering contracts.
- Fluent in English
- BOSIET + CA EBS
- MEDICAL FITNESS CERTIFICATE
- SEAMAN BOOK
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: 12 months (extendable) - Long term opportunity
- Location: Paris Area + On site mission
- Country: France
- Contract type: Permanent or Contractor
- Seniority level: Junior Engineer, Senior Engineer
- Field of activity: Offshore / subsea oil &gas