- To assist the Vessel Operation Engineer lead on the general preparation and related interfaces with all the departments related to his scope (engineering, installation engineering, procurement, post order services and assets).
- To follow-up the procurement & logistic of installation aids and equipment.
- To assist the Vessel Operation Lead for the subcontracting activities (i.e. survey & positioning, ROV services, Tightening Tools, Pipe recovery tool etc. as applicable) associated to the construction vessel.
- To interface with procurement / fabrication departments for the delivery of incorporated items on the offshore site and in particular, to take care of transportation vessels preparation (Pipe Carriers / Cargo Barge + Tugs / PSV) associated with the cargo to be provided to the construction vessel.
- To assist the Vessel Operation Lead on the vessel equipment preparation.
- To assist the Vessel Operation Lead on the mobilization / demobilization preparation of the installation vessel.
- To coordinate the offshore operation on board the installation vessel as project representative on board, after hand-over from Vessel Lead.
- Record the main activities, the lessons learned during the development to ensure the knowledge management through REFLEX.
- Fluent English
- Advanced Portuguese (optional)
- Computer skills, e.g. Microsoft Office app´s
Paris area: 31/01/2022 to October 2022
Offshore Brazil on-board FDS or/and MSV as back to back of Project Engineer. Rotation of 4/5weeks
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: 6 months (extendable) - Long-Term Assignment
- Location: Paris (Saint Quentin en Yvelines) + On site mission
- Country: France
- Seniority level: Senior Engineer
- Field of activity: Offshore / subsea oil &gas